These nachos are perfect for a weeknight dinner without the fuss. Top with all of your favorite restaurant nacho toppings and enjoy!
- 1 sheet pan
- parchment paper for sheet pan optional
- 1 pound chicken breast cooked and shredded
- ¾ bag tortilla chips
- 2 cups Colby Jack or Mexican Blend These
- 1-2 cups Barbecue sauce start with one cup and add as needed
- Jalapeños, sour cream, shredded lettuce optional toppings
- Using a pressure cooker or crock-pot depending on time, cook chicken. Then, shred with forks or mixer. No time for that? Use a rotisserie chicken from the store
- On a baking sheet, spread ¾ of the bag of chips evenly.
- Top with the 2 cups of Mexican cheese and layer shredded chicken over top.
- Drizzle with about 1 cup of BBQ sauce.
- Place in oven with Broiler setting on Hi to cook for about 4 minutes or until cheese is evenly melted. *Watch them, they'll burn!
- Top with whatever you like! More sauce, jalapenos, you do you. (Use tongs to serve= so much easier!)