Greek Power Bowl
Servings: 4 Servings
- Grill pan or griddle
- 2 cups Water
- 1 cup Quinoa rinse and drain
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1 Zucchini thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Oregano
- 2 small Cucumbers
- ½ cup Kalamata olives pitted, sliced
- 1 Tomato options, chopped
- 4 ounces Feta Cheese crumbled
- 1 cup Tzatziki Dip (recipe link in notes) divided into 4 servings
- Add eggplant, purple onion, and any other vegetable you like!
- Fill the saucepan with 2 cups of water and add the 1 cup of quinoa. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer, and add a tight fitting lid. Simmer for 15-20 minutes until liquid is absorbed.
- Heat grill pan on medium and lay sliced zucchini flat on the pan. Let it cook for about 5 minutes on each side or until grill marks appear and zucchini is soft.
- Chop all other ingredients like the cucumbers, tomato, and the kalamata olives.
- Remove the quinoa from the heat and fluff with a fork. Mix in the juice of 1 lemon, 1 tablespoon Oregano, 1 teaspoon of salt and stir.
- Start assembling the bowl by putting ½ cup quinoa in first. Add the vegetables and then top with grilled zucchini and ¼ cup tzatziki dip. Sprinkle 1 ounce of feta on top of each bowl and enjoy!