Garlic Smashed Potatoes
- Baking Sheet
- Wooden Spoon
- Measuring Cup or Microwavable Safe Bowl
- 1 pound small new potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with foil, or spray with nonstick spray.
- Spread potatoes evenly onto baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes or until soft.
- Remove from the oven. Using the back of a wooden spoon, smash each potato.
- Melt 2 Tablespoons of butter in a small microwavable dish, stir in 1 Tablespoon minced garlic, and pinch of salt.
- Drizzle butter mixture over the potatoes and return to the oven for 5-10 minutes.
Leave a Reply