Updated BLT Dip
This dip can traditionally be made with cream cheese. Goat cheese gives it a nice updated spin that will impress the party guests!
Think classic bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich meets delicious toasted bread in this perfect party dish. For large groups, you will want to double or triple the recipe.
Use plastic wrap or parchment paper to help form the dip into a neat ball. Be sure to chop everything into small pieces for the best flavor. If you think of it, make it the night before so the flavors can really marry overnight!
Goat Cheese BLT Dip
- electric mixer works best!
- 4 oz goat cheese
- 1 tomato Diced
- 1 bunch Green onions chopped
- 4 pieces bacon cooked, crumbled
- mix all ingredients together until well combined
- serve with toast or crackers