This recipe is a perfect way to use some ripe avocados. Toss them in, you know you really only have one good day with them anyway! The avocado replaces the mayonnaise as our fat source so you get a creamy, delicious texture!
Pair it with this BLT salad!
Creamy Avocado Ranch Dressing
- Food Processor or Blender
- Measuring Spoons
- ½ avocado ripe
- ½ cup sour cream light
- 1 heaping teaspoon garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon chives fresh, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons milk add more or less to reach desired consistency
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- For a thicker consistency, use less milk. For a thinner dressing add more milk 1 tablespoon at a time to reach desired consistency.