These energy bites are made from the same base as the chocolate chip energy bites. Really, once you get the base ingredients down, you can get really creative and make any combination you like!
Oatmeal Raisin Energy Bites
- 1 Cup Oatmeal old fashioned oats for gluten free, choose gluten free oats
- ½ Cup honey
- ½ Cup peanut butter creamy natural
- 2 Tablespoons chia seeds
- ¼ Cup chocolate chips
- 1 Cup Raisins
- 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
- ⅛ Teaspoon salt sea salt
- Mix all ingredients together well. I used an electric mixer but by hand works too!
- Using a small ice cream scooper (about 1 Tablespoon) or a spoon, scoop 1 Tablespoon of mixture into your hands and roll it from form a ball.
- Place it on a sheet of parchment paper and repeat. When you have formed all of the mixture into individual balls - about 1 Tablespoon each, place them in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. I usually do overnight.
- Once they are firm, place them in an airtight container for up to 7 days. Keep them refrigerated until you’re ready to put them in a baggie for on the go! Or simply grab them from the refrigerator when you’re ready for a snack.