There are few things better than true summer peaches. A trip home from the beach is never complete without a stop at Peach Park in Clanton, Alabama, but this time of year, we can also find them at almost every farmers market! I'd say that is a perk of being a Southern girl.
This peach salad is a summer staple around here and for good reason! Try it today and add whatever you like. Almonds or walnuts are both great options and as long as you try goat cheese with peaches, you won't be disappointed!
- 4 Cups Spring Mix or Spinach
- 2 Peaches sliced
- ½ Cup Walnuts chopped
- 4 ounces Goat Cheese crumbled
- ½ Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoon Honey
- ¼ Cup Olive oil or Walnut Oil
- In a large bowl, start with Spring Mix and layer all ingredients; set salad to the side
- In a mason jar or medium sized bowl, mix the dressing ingredients.
- Toss the salad with the dressing and enjoy!
If you need more peach recipes in your life, check out this Peaches and Cream Oatmeal recipe!