This Tzatziki dip is a great option to make ahead and leave in the refrigerator to use whenever you need it!
- 2 medium cucumbers shredded
- dash of salt
- Juice of 1 lemon + some zest
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic minced
- 2 Tablespoons dill chopped
- 1 Cup Greek Yogurt
- Grate or shred the cucumbers.
- Drain the cucumbers using a paper towel to squeeze out excess liquid.
- In a bowl, combine the grated cucumber, juice of one lemon, lemon zest, 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic, 2 Tablespoons of chopped dill, and 1 cup of drained Greek Yogurt. (Drained just means you pour off any excess liquid on top of yogurt).
- Mix well and use on any Greek Style recipe you like!