White Chocolate Energy Bites with Macadamia Nuts
- 1 large bowl or Stand Mixer
- 1 sheet pan
- parchment paper
- 1 Cup Oatmeal old fashioned oats for gluten free, choose gluten free oats
- ½ Cup honey
- ½ Cup Almond Butter
- 2 Tablespoons chia seeds
- ¼ Cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup Macadamia Nuts Roughly Chopped
- ⅛ Teaspoon salt sea salt
- mix all ingredients together well. I used an electric mixer but by hand works too!
- using a small ice cream scooper ( about 1 Tablespoon) or a spoon, scoop 1 Tablespoon of mixture into your hands and roll it from form a ball.
- place it on a sheet of parchment paper and repeat. When you have formed all of the mixture into individual balls - about 1 Tablespoon each, place them in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. I usually do overnight.
- once they are firm, place them in an airtight container for up to 7 days. Keep them refrigerated until you’re ready to put them in a baggie for on the go! Or simply grab them from the refrigerator when you’re ready for a snack.